Anything Is Possible With A “Good Black Woman” By Your Side.



You ever heard the saying “behind every successful black man is a strong or good black woman?” There’s a reason for that saying.


I don’t think it’s just a cute thing to say, I think there is real science behind it. If there wasn’t then shouldn’t ANY woman or ANY black woman be able to inspire success in a black man? This, however, is not the case. It would seem only a “good black woman” is capable of this kind of magic.
First off, what is a “good black woman”?
It is my opinion that a “good black woman” is the most supreme of all living organisms.

I would define a “good black woman” as a melanated woman whom is in tuned with her divine cosmic/biological circumstance and wears knowledge of self like a royal dress of majestic glory.

The love in her heart – for her family, her children, her significant other – is strong enough, is powerful enough to rip holes in the space-time continuum. Nothing in the universe can separate a “good black woman” from all that she wants or needs. When she commits to the intent, it will manifest.

Life grows around a “good black woman”, like how people in ancient times built civilizations around large streams and rivers.

Being the archetype of humanity, the black woman, when she fully realizes her supreme biological circumstance and the depths of her spiritual power becomes the greatest asset to any team. Nothing in the universe can match the potential of a black woman who has tapped into her higher self.
Where she walks flowers will bloom. Wherever she goes the lower vibrating humanoids can not resist the magnetism of a real Goddess, even Kings stop to gaze in awe.

Nature itself is the reflection of a “good” black woman’s soul. The universe is a cosmic reflection of a “good black woman”.
This is why anything is possible with a “good black woman” by your side.

I have a “good black woman”. This is how I know these things are true.
Much of my success in my personal life, including the creation and development of this blog, has to do with the love, support, and inspiration I receive from my “good black woman”.

The encouragement I get from my “good black woman” is potent as 1,000 epic inspirational speeches.
The guidance I get from my “good black woman” is wiser than all the proverbs in the Bible.

The love I get from my “good black woman” fuels my soul with infinite potential, it’s like a Sun that provides the perfect atmospheric conditions for life to grow on my planet.

The respect and adoration I have for my “good black woman” inspire me to be the best man I could be, I feel like I am protecting and providing for a royal goddess of the infinitely expanding universe.

Saying all this doesn’t mean a black man is incapable of success without having the love and support of a “good black woman”. What I’m saying is, whatever you can do without one can be quantified tremendously by having one.
As a black man, I truly believe it is impossible to reach a supreme version of yourself without the influence and love of a “good black woman”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments